Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ok so 2 months later and I am back. Actually I forgot I had a blog here. (Not unusual for me...). So I finally get back and what do I realize? I hate the font I picked. Also how the hell do I change the background and such? Blogging is such a pain sometimes.

Well not really... I can't blame it on blogging. I never took the time to get to know the ways of the force... er this blog site. Although I still totally love that auto save feature. You have no idea how many really great long posts I lost over at that not so family friendly site to a crashed page. Argh! Oh and another thing... Can I blog whatever I want? Is this site family friendly? I guess I need to read up on the rules. Or can someone else tell me?

I tend to ramble when I have no where specific to go and this is definitely rambling. So far this morning has consisted of dirty talk in ye old english and a computer virus at work. Not much fun although it has kept me busy. I think the viruses, or would that be viri (as in octopus and octopi), are coming from myspace. That place seems to have turned into virus central. Every other day I have to deal with something from there.

Now I have forgotten where I was going with this... Damn. Another blog wasted to a brain fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment